The Alpine Club of Canada
Join our team!
Programs Manager: Full time
The ACC is seeking a Programs Manager to lead and develop our
national Mountain Adventures portfolio. The Programs Manager
is responsible for:
• Planning, budgeting, overseeing and managing the club’s growing slate of
summer and winter guided adventures.
• Overseeing personnel including the Mountain Adventures Coordinator,
camp guides, cooks, managers, cooks and other contractors.
• Maintaining policies for the programs department.
• Working with various ACC committees on program improvement,
leadership development and mountain safety.
• Working with Parks and other stakeholders on permitting, environmental
and First Nations issues surrounding adventures.
The ideal candidate will posses:
• A degree in business, adventure tourism or related field.
• Exceptional leadership, time management and organizational skills.
• Prior experience in a management role.
• Mountaineering experience.
• Competency in MS Office 365 applications and a working knowledge of
HTML and website formatting.
Please see complete details at www.alpineclubofcanada